Our Department consists of a variety of accomodation, including private room, semi-private room, standard room (four-person), individual delivery suites, and nursery. Each delivery suite is well equipped with maternal and fetal monitoring system and resuscitation equipment, offering a safe and comfortable environment for childbirth. Our team of medical professionals is dedicated to serving expectant parents with love and compassion. Let’s join hands in embracing the joy of a new birth.
- Fetal diagnostic service
- Fetal heart monitoring system
- Antenatal classes
- Maternity service
- Normal vaginal delivery
- Caesarean section
- Nursery service
- Postnatal talk
- Discharge talk (baby care)
Notes for maternity patients and visitors
Maternity Accommodations service:
Location: Main Block 5/F
Fax: 2837 5221
Location: Main Block 5/F
Tel: 2830 3733
Fax: 2837 5201
Please take note of the following:
- A gift set and maternity kit will be given to all maternity patients upon admission. Please bring along other personal commodities.
- Please inform ward staff prior to leaving the ward at any time.
- Visit by children under 12 years of age is not advisable. Only two visitors per maternity patient at any time.
- Please pay attention to personal hygiene. Wash hands with soap or use alcohol hand sanitizer.
- Always wear a surgical mask during influenza season or when presenting with respiratory symptoms.
- Visiting arrangement may change with Infectious Disease Response Level, please pay attention to relevant notice.
- Smoking, alcohol consumption, gambling, pets, washing or hanging clothes or fire lighting is strictly prohibited in the hospital premises.
- To maintain a peaceful and healing environment, please refrain from creating noises and keep cellphones on silent or vibrate mode.
- Please use headsets to enjoy audio and video entertainment after 10:30pm
- For your own safety and to avoid interrupting medical equipment, please do not use electrical appliances of your own.
- Please keep the ward clean. Do not bring more than one baggage or excess personal belongings.
- Please keep the bathrooms clean. Bathrooms in ward are for maternity patient use only. Visitors should use the public bathrooms.
- Companion is only allowed in single private room. Only one person is allowed and additional charges shall be levied.
- Please report any nuisance to ward staff, such as handing out business cards or advertising service.