St. Paul's Eye Centre
St. Paul's Eye Centre was opened in 2002. Our centre is operated by highly-experienced eye specialists. We provide a safe, fast and complete treatment to patients by our one-stop service.
Eye Centre has the most skillful eye experts especially for different eye diseases. If you find out any eye diseases during the consultation, we can arrange the most appropriate treatment for various eye diseases to you as soon as possible.
Eye Centre also offers spectacles prescription, glasses and contact lens fitting services which are provided by our Part I optometrist.
Complete eye checkup for all age groups
Retinal checkup for Diabetes and High Shortsightedness etc.
Colour Fundus Photography
Fundus Fluorescein Angiography (FFA)
Humphrey Visual Field
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Glasses and contact lens fitting
- Phacoemulsification (No Stitch, No Injection Cataract Surgery) Health Education Video (Chinese version only)
- Retina Surgeries
- Vitrectomy for Bleeding in the Eye in Diabetes, High blood pressure etc.
- PhotoDynamic Therapy for Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Squint Surgeries
- Glaucoma Surgeries
- Other eye diseases
LASIK is one of the most popular surgeries nowadays, having the help of the most skilled eye experts and the most sophisticated wavefront technology. With professional eye care and advanced technology, they provide the public with economical and comprehensive LASIK service. Our centre is renowned for its excellent, consistent and cost-effective laser refractive surgery.
- Fast and Safe
- Convenient and Comfortable
- Accurate and Affordable
- Out-patient treatment, no need to stay overnight in hospital, quick recovery to resume work or activities.
Service Hours and Contact Us
1. Appointment Policy:
- By Appointment Only
2. Arrangement when Black Rainstorm signal or Typhoon Signal No.8 or above or Extreme Condition is hoisted:
All outpatient service appointment will be postponed. Our staff will contact the patients further to rearrange the appointment.